With over six projects under way at any given time, our team of experts
have both a breadth and depth of skills. Consider some of DeepNet's more
recent developments below.
Palm OS and Conduits
- Spreadsheet/Database conversion application (C)
- Full two-way record syncing Palm conduit for a database application (C++)
- Full one-way Palm conduit syncing to a web-server database (C++)
- Strong Security/Encryption application (C)
Java, Web Applications
- Web-based knowledge management system,
- Provided design expertise with the exploration of advanced web-server architecture
techniques based on XML.
- Custom registration form extension to an existing web-based calendar application.
- Microsoft ActiveSync record-level conduit for a database application (C++)
- Complete application port from Palm OS to WinCE (C/C++)
- Two-way ODBC converter for desktop database application (C++)
- Full read/write ODBC driver for database application (C++)
- User's guide and instructional tutorial for advanced Palm software, written from a single source
for Adobe Acrobat PDF and WinHelp.
- Windows help documentation for two-way ODBC converter.
- User documentation for Windows ODBC driver, including integration with leading databases.
The challenge: Refine the product development plans of an established startup to create immediate revenue-generating projects and better VC investment potential.
The solution: Scale a $15 million product development concept into a simplified OEM technology platform ready for immediate revenue-generating partner projects.
The result: Strong interest from technology partner companies leading to revenue generating contracts. No compromise of long-term product development plans.